Welcome to Stivii.com™ – Your gateway to learning about our exciting line of products.
2. Site Ownership & Location. This Site is owned, provided, and operated by Stivii Corporation, a California Corporation whose business address is 290 E. VERDUGO AVE. # 203, BURBANK, CALIFORNIA 91502 U.S.A ("Stivii Corporation", "Stivii", "we", "us", or "our"). You agree that you are coming onto and purposefully-availing yourself to a largely non-interactive Web site located in the City of Burbank, California, U.S.A. which contains only commentary, news, education, company information, and information related to goods or services you may be interested in purchasing from Stivii Corporation's business address. We reserve the right to interrupt, halt, or discontinue the Site at any time without notice, reason, or compensation to you.
3. DISCLAIMER: NOTHING ON THIS SITE IS MEDICAL ADVICE. You understand that the information on this Site about nutrition, fitness, diet, exercise, health, or wellness is NOT a substitute for professional medical advice, knowledge, diagnosis, cure, prevention, or treatment. All materials and discussions related to health information are provided only for your informational, educational, commentary, or shopping purposes. Beware that information and statements regarding food products or dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA"). DO NOT use information on this Site for self-diagnosis or treatment of a health problem without consulting a professional first. Always ask a doctor or physician questions you have about your particular health, fitness, nutrition, wellness, symptoms or medical conditions. You should also speak with a physician and dietician prior to trying any of our products or changing your diet, exercise regimen, or lifestyle. We do not endorse or warrant the validity or benefits of any health-related statements found on our Site or on any third-party Web sites accessed through our Site. We also do not recommend or endorse any specific doctors, physicians, dieticians, health professionals, medical procedures, opinions, course of treatment or therapy, or other health-information on or associated with the Site. Never disregard or delay seeking professional medical advice from a doctor because of anything on our Site. Your reliance on information provided by or otherwise appearing on this Site is solely AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call "911" immediately.
- Act as an agent, affiliate or representative of Stivii Corporation or the Site;
- Circumvent, hack, disable, reverse-engineer or interfere with security-related features, technical measures, or digital rights management tools that restrict or limit use or copying of the Site or any contents therein;
- Impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable burden on our infrastructure;
- "Frame," "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the Site into any other Web site, product, or service; or
- Use, publish, post, provide, or transmit any of the following on the Site:
- Viruses, Trojan horses, worms, malware, or other malicious codes;
- Robots, spiders, scrapers, offline readers, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose;
- Junk-mail, chain letters, phishing, mass mailings, or SPAM;
- Illegal, infringing, or plagiarized content;
- Vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language;
- Racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language;
- Defamatory or otherwise tortuous language
- Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening language
- Online vandalism
- Impersonation or identity theft of another person
- False or knowingly misspelled names
- Invasion of another person's privacy rights
- Actions that are hurtful to minors or children; and
- Political campaigning.
- Use the Site for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to:
- Selling access to the Site on another Web site, product or service
- Gaining advertising or subscription revenues; and
- Collecting, data-mining, or harvesting personally identifiable information, including user account names or email addresses.
6. Electronic Communications. When you access the Site, send electronic mail ("email") to us, or post product ratings on the Site, you are communicating with us electronically. You also consent to receiving electronic communications from us and that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site.
7.1. Ownership of the Content. All of the Content is owned by either Stivii Corporation or our licensor(s) and is protected to the fullest extent allowed under copyright law, trademark law, and other laws of the U.S.A., its States, and/or other countries or international bodies. We reserve the right to change the Content on our Site without any notice or reason to you.
7.2 Accuracy of the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on this Site. However, you must not assume that the information provided on this Site regarding Stivii Corporation or the availability or features of our products or services is always 100% accurate, up to date, complete, and relevant. While we work hard to ensure that product information is correctly stated, there may be delays in updating the Content on the Site that are beyond our control. Also, manufacturers occasionally alter ingredient lists before we update the Site. We are not liable or responsible for individual reactions (such as allergic reactions) to any products nor can we guarantee the absence of cross-contamination. Actual product packaging, labeling, warnings, disclaimers, instructions, directions, and materials may contain more and/or different information than those shown or advertised on this Site, and there may be instances where updates and modifications to the Site are delayed. For these reasons, you may NOT rely on the information presented. Rather, it is your responsibility to always read product labels, warnings, disclaimers, instructions and directions before using or consuming a product. If you have any questions, call or write us before attempting to purchase or use any of our products or services. Neither Stivii Corporation nor any of our licensors or manufacturers may be held liable for inaccuracies about products or services on this Site if you did not attempt to call us first for clarification of ingredients, availability, or features of products.
7.3. Trademarks, Copyrights, and Other Intellectual Property Protections. All trademarks, trade names, trade slogans, trade logos, trade characters, trade dresses and service marks (collectively, the "Marks") displayed on our Site – including but not limited to Stivii Nature's Sweetest Secret®, Stivii Corporation™, STIVII™, Stivii.com™, and Nature's Sweetest Secret™ – as well as the copyrighted works, rights of publicity, patents, know how, trade secrets, and proprietary ideas displayed, performed, transmitted, or contained on the Site or the Content are either owned by Stivii Corporation, have been licensed to Stivii Corporation, or are being used by Stivii Corporation in a merely descriptive manner, as fair use, or by virtue of being in the public domain.
7.3.1. No License for Intellectual Properties. Nothing herein, on our Site, or in the Content may be construed as granting any license or right to use, copy, distribute, display, transmit or perform any Marks, copyrights, rights of publicity, patents, know how, trade secrets, or proprietary ideas displayed on our Site without our prior authorization. Specifically, you may Not use Stivii Corporation's name, logo, or any of its Marks in connection with any Web site, product, or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages, discredits, tarnishes, or blurs the goodwill of Stivii Corporation. Also, you are not authorized to copy the overall look and feel or trade dress of the Site for any commercial purposes.
7.3.2. All Rights Reserved. All rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved and not waived by Stivii Corporation and its licensors. Stivii reserves the right to aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent available under the laws of any state, country, or international body, including criminal prosecution in federal court.
- Download any piece of Content unless you see a "download" button displayed immediately below that particular piece of Content.
- Alter, modify, distort, develop, adapt, translate, decompile, disassemble, make derivatives of, extract, or reverse-engineer any of the Content, in whole or in part;
- Delete, eliminate, remove, obstruct, or alter any text or symbol containing a copyright notice (i.e. "©" or "(P)"), trademark notice (i.e. "™", "SM", or "®"), or any other legal notice(s) or statements we place on any Content or anywhere on the Site; and
- Use Content for your commercial gain, including but not limited to soliciting us or other users of the Site for commercial purposes or reproducing, duplicating, replicating, transferring, distributing, redistributing, compiling, data-mining, reselling, broadcasting, displaying renting, leasing, subleasing, licensing or sublicensing, generating royalties from, generating advertisement revenues from, generating subscription fees from, otherwise exploiting or implying sponsorships, promotions, or endorsements with the Content or any part thereof (whether in object code or source code form).
- Use Content if your right to use the Site is terminated for any reason.
9. Your Information, Submissions, and Links. Your information, content submissions, and links to our Site are subject to the following terms, conditions, and restrictions:
9.2. Your User-Generated Content. By submitting, uploading, posting, publishing, or otherwise exchanging communications or content to or through the Site ("Submitting"), you agree that all information, data, text, postings, messages, recipes, software, rankings, ratings, statistics, pictures, photographs, presentations, drawings, graphics, logos, images, music, sound recordings, compositions, audio clips, performances, spoken word, speeches, audio-visual works, movies, films, videos, video clips, messages, tags, or other materials ("User Generated Content" or "UGC"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are your sole responsibility as the person from whom such UGC originated.
9.2.1. Representations & Warranties. By Submitting UGC, you represent and warrant that:
- You own or have all the necessary licenses, rights, consents, authorizations, and permissions to submit such UGC including any and all copyrights, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets, trade slogans, trade dresses, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights thereto;
- Such UGC is not confidential or non-disclosable; and
- Use of the UGC by Stivii Corporation or its users will not infringe on rights of any person or cause injury to any person.
9.2.3. Our Editorial Rights. Users may be invited to post product ratings, product reviews, service reviews, comments, articles, suggestions, questions, pictures, graphics, photos, videos, tables and other UGC in our online discussion forum(s), blog(s), or other interactive areas on the Site. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to review, approve, remove, or edit such content at our sole discretion.
9.2.5. Disclaimers Regarding UGC. Stivii Corporation does not endorse any UGC or any statement, opinion, advice, or recommendation expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with the UGC. You understand that we are not obligated to pre-screen, regularly review, monitor, delete or otherwise change the UGC on the Site. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any UGC, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any UGC, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any UGC posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Site.
9.3 Linking to Our Site. Unless we have a written agreement giving you broader rights to link or advertise on our Site, you are generally welcome to link to the Site. But in doing so, you expressly agree to NOT:
- Use any of our Marks in or with your links except that you may link to our Site using a hyperlink-embedded plain text description of our Site (i.e. "www.Stivi.com" or "Stivii.com");
- Present the link to our Site in any way that suggests Stivii or our Site has any relationship or affiliation with your Web site or endorses, sponsors, or recommends the contents, products or services on your Web site;
- Incorporate any Content from our Site into your Web site (e.g., by in-lining or framing);
- Use any of our Marks or any words or codes identifying our Site in any "metatag" or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select Web sites;
- Also link to any pornographic, obscene, scandalous, profane, defamatory, political, infringing, piracy, "SPAM", "WAREZ", or unlawful Web site, or any Web site that may adversely affect the name, reputation, and goodwill of Stivii Corporation or its goods and services.
10. Warranty Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS", AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, STIVII CORPORATION, ITS OWNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS, PRINCIPALS AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NONINFRINGEMENT, OPERABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO FROM THE SITE.
10.1. Interruptions, Viruses, Errors, and Defects. Stivii Corporation does NOT guarantee, represent, or warrant any of the following:
- Your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- This Site or its server(s) will be free of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, malware, or other harmful components; and
- Defects will be corrected even if Stivii Corporation is aware of them.
Transmissions via the Internet, wireline and wireless broadband, satellite, and other communications networks are not in our control and can never be completely 100% secure. Accordingly, we are NOT liable for any delay, failure, hacking, interference, interruption, static, compromise or corruption of any data or information transmitted in connection with use of the Site, including information you provide to us or that we gather from your use of our Site. Also, Stivii Corporation may from time to time remove or shut down the Site for indefinite periods of time or entirely, without giving notice, reason, or compensation to you.
10.2. Third Party Contents. When using the Site, you may be exposed to Content from a variety of sources. Stivii Corporation does not make any guarantees, representations, or warranties regarding, and is not responsible for, the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, usefulness, reliability, safety, or intellectual properties of or relating to such Content. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service that is advertised or offered by a third party through the Site, or any hyperlinked services, or featured in any banner or other advertising; and Stivii Corporation will not be a party to or be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party.
- Irreparable Harm. You acknowledge that the unauthorized use of the Site or Content could cause irreparable harm to Stivii Corporation and that in the event of an unauthorized use, we will be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
13. Questions and Customer Service. Any feedback, questions, concerns, complaints, comments, claims, suggestions, requests for technical support, reports of non-functioning links, maintenance and service requests, or other correspondence should be directed via email to CustomerService@Stivii.com or via U.S. mail to STIVII CORPORATION, 290 E.VERDUGO AVE. # 203, BURBANK, CA 91502.