CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Like most Web site operators, we find it useful to gather certain personal and non-personal information to improve our products, services, and this Site. The types and amounts of information we collect may vary from time to time depending on our needs.
Personal Information – "Personal Information" is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you, as more fully defined in California Civil Code §§ 1798.80-1798.84. Stivii Corporation may receive and gather the following Personal Information:
- User Account Registration – Information you voluntarily provide while using a user account registration process, including your name, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, birth date, gender, weight, health conditions, medical information, exercise regiments, dietary regiments, types of articles you prefer reading, and contact preferences. (Note: in order for you to receive certain benefits or purchase products through our Site, you may first need to register a user account by voluntarily supplying such Personal Information).
- Transactions – Information gathered as a result of any purchases you make on or through the Site, including financial information, credit card numbers, payment amounts, shopping cart contents, and history of purchased goods or services.
- Discussions – Information you voluntarily provide by participating in a discussion, commentary, ratings, review, or feedback feature on this Site such as a product ratings feature, blog, forum, discussion board, comment section, chat room, survey, or poll, including your age, gender, weight, health or medical conditions, lifestyle preferences, and other demographic information.
- Promotional Participant Information – Information gathered as a result of your voluntary participation in any promotions, coupons, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, or giveaways on or through this Site, including your age, gender, weight, health or medical conditions, lifestyle preferences, and other demographic information.
- Correspondences – All communications you engage in with Stivii Corporation's owners, managers, agents, employees, contractors, webmasters, or customer service representatives;
- Searches – Your search queries conducted on or through the Site; and
- Online Behavior – Information we learn about your online behavior, activities, trends, or preferences each time you visit or use our Site or any third-party sources like social networking sites Facebook.com, Twitter.com, and Pinterest.com, such as advertisement click-through rates, titles of articles you read, time you spent reading certain articles, age, gender, weight, health or medical conditions, lifestyle preferences, and other demographic information.
Non-Personal Information – We may also gather certain other information that does not identify you personally ("Non-Personal Information") and store it in log files, including: your Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, operating system, referring and exit pages, activities within publically viewable discussions on the Site, access date/time stamp, Web pages and advertisements viewed, links that you click on within the Site, bandwidth speed and software programs, aggregated data about email click-through rates and user video viewing, clickstream data, and server log information.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We will never sell your information to anyone. We may use and share information gathered from your use of this Site to administer, improve, and personalize our Site, products, and services in the following ways:
- Site Administration – Operate, maintain, and improve this Site;
- Research – Learn about user behavior on the Site for purposes of research, audits, data analysis, quality control, and studying trends;
- Personalization – Customize and personalize marketing, advertisements, offers, content, goods, services you may find more relevant or appealing;
- Correspondence – Contact you by mail, email, fax, or telephone about any administrative, operational or security reasons and provide customer service to you, as well as improve the delivery of our products and services;
- Offers and Newsletters – You may choose to voluntarily opt-in to receiving our offers and newsletters as a registered user (Note: This means you allow us to send you occasional electronically-mailed newsletters, offers, and other commercial communications to inform you about general news, featured articles, product descriptions and other information. If you choose to receive our electronic newsletter, you may be asked for certain information so that we can customize your newsletter to suit your needs. At any point, if you want to unsubscribe from receiving our newsletters, please follow the directions at the bottom of one of our emailed newsletters to remove your email address from our electronic mailing list.);
- Sharing – While Stivii Corporation and its owners, employees, and agents are committed to maintaining your privacy, your information may be shared with our business partners and other third parties under certain limited circumstances:
- Non-Personal Information – We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information in the aggregate (meaning information summarized into large groups of users so that no individual customer is uniquely identifiable) with marketing agencies, advertisers, and our business partners and joint-venturers;
- Public Activities – If you participate in public activities or post in any a product review area, blog, forum, discussion board, comment section, chat room, survey, or poll, or other publically-accessible discussion feature on the Site, beware that any personal information you submit or post on such public area of the Site may be shared, read, collected, reproduced, distributed, or used in whole or in part by others. Please note that in any of these situations, the recipient of the personal information may be located in another jurisdiction that may not provide an equivalent level of data protection, data privacy, or data security to the laws in your home country;
- Web Site Administration – We may disclose your information to any third parties we engage if we believe it is necessary for them to perform Site-related services, including maintenance services, studies, analytics, marketing, advertising, data processing, email and text message distribution, and surveys;
- Other – We may share information about you for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect information or with your consent.
SECURITY & RETENTION
We take commercially reasonable precautions to have physical, electronic and administrative safeguards in place to protect information gathered through this Site against unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse, and alteration. This includes compliance with related federal and state regulations, and may include use of industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to prevent loss, unauthorized access or use, destruction, hacking, theft, disclosure, or modification of Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely 100% safe and secure. As a result, we do NOT represent, warrant, or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site. You use this Site AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Unless law enforcement officials determine that prompt notification may impede a criminal investigation, we will expediently notify you of any breach of data security on our Site, information systems, or electronic storage database(s) following our discovery of a breach of data security in the case that your Personal Information was, or is reasonably believed to have been, acquired by an unauthorized person in an unencrypted form. Such notice will be given pursuant to California Civil Code § 1798.82.
Children under thirteen (13) years of age are not allowed to use this Site under any circumstance. Minors between ages thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) must get consent from a parent or legal guardian before using this Site. Because it is difficult to verify a person's age online, parents are responsible for supervising their children online at all times. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children and minors. Please contact us immediately if you believe your child or minor has provided any Personal Information by using this Site. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of a child under thirteen (13) years of age, we will delete such information as soon as possible.
USERS OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA
CALIFORNIA RESIDENT PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of California who use this Site may request a list of all third parties to which the Site has disclosed certain information for the third parties' direct marketing purposes during the preceding year. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this list free of charge, please write us at CustomerService@Stivii.com or Stivii Corporation, 290 E.Verdugo Ave. # 203, Burbank, California 91502. For such requests, you must include the phrase "My California Privacy Rights" in the body of your email or letter along with the name of this Site, your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled properly, sent properly, or that do not have the complete information as requested herein.
CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you want to access, review, correct, or change your Personal Information, you may do so at any time after you register a user account by logging into your user account with your password and proceeding to make changes as you feel necessary. To protect your privacy and security, we verify your identity before allowing access or changes to your Personal Information.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
It would be great to hear from you. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us via email at: CustomerService@Stivii.com